Sunday, July 27, 2014

Octopus Birthday Card

Hope you all are having a great weekend!  It has been 4 months since I posted anything on here.  I went back to work 4 months ago and it has been very hard to spend any time in my craft room.  I purchased a Cricut Expressions this week and I can't seem to stay out of my craft room now.  I am so glad to be making cards and projects again.  I have missed it so much.

Here is a card that I made with my son in mind.  We took him to the aquarium and now he is in love with sea life.  I hope you enjoy it.

Here is what I used:
Card stock from Michael's
Life is a Beach Cricut cartridge
Banner Sentiments stamp set from My Craft Spot
Googly from Michael's



2 comments:

  1. Well, welcome back my friend! What a super cute card! I just love the cute googly eyes! So fun!
    Life has been busy on my end to...not a lot of time to craft which saddens me but there are times we have to step back and that's okay..that's called life, ha!
    Have fun enjoying your new toy..it's addicting!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Tisha! I love the googly eyes! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete